This morning I was suppposed to leave some paperwork out in the letterbox for arthur to collect.
I was going to do it on the way to school, but he arrived at 7.30am.
I was in the toilet and didn't catch him. I sent him a text immediately and went outside in pj's to put the papers in the mailbox.
He came back about 15 minutes later.
Then Kt complained that her blister covered in a bandage was too painful to walk in wearing her current shoes, so we dashed off to Kmart to buy her the next size up.
We had only just gone shoe shopping a week ago but the ones she liked were way too big ... like clown shoes and she kept tripping and falling every time she wore them.
We have kept those for next year and now she has a good pair for now that hopefully will not aggravate her blister too much.
I don't think I've done so much by 9am before in the last 6 years!!!!!
I dropped Kt off at school and decided not to stay for parade, drove home and then thought "what if she gets her kippa paw today or gets an award for her great word wall performances".
So I quickly put on sunscreen and walked back to school just in time to see some kids being given awards.
Kt saw me straight away and waved and blew kisses. Once again they only drew out a tiny number of Kippa paws from the box and her name wasn't one of them ... but at least I went!
Yesterday Arthur dropped in twice to catch up with us in the morning while Kt was at school and then again in the afternoon to chat with Kt after school.
He has the windows version as us (Vista) and I showed him how to do a couple of things on it.
He asked me if I knew how to resize photos so they would be easy to email and I told him that was something I was still struggling with ... but after he left I had a go and found three different ways to do it.
I think with all the recent time and effort I have devoted to learning the new programs and recording all the steps i take, I am in a much better position to get things done.
I wrote him some instructions step by step and am feeling very pleased with myself.
My next blog will include those instructions so I have another record of them!
-

No comments:
Post a Comment