Friday, April 16, 2010

gardening

I got out in the garden today for a brief period of weeding (on all fours to encourage baby to turn the right way).

I was only out there for about 20 minutes until it started raining, but I got a little patch of garden done.

I can't weed for too long at a time or it gets uncomfortable ... and I am tackling a small section of garden each time.

I estimate I have about 2 weeks worth of work out there so I will do some every couple of days.

It rained today so I didn't have to worry about watering.

I also did some ironing, caught up on all my recorded shows and cleaned the bathroom today.

Only 4 weeks left to go now until the birth so I will try to keep the house clean in short bursts of activity.

I think the bedrooms need vacuuming next.

Very productive day all around after spending the last few days catching up on things. It seems I started and ended the week well and got a bit lost and distracted in the middle.

Uni went back to physio today and his neck and shoulder are feeling much better. He thinks the worst of it has passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment