Sunday, April 25, 2010

how times change

finding it funny how annoyed and depressed all this rain is making me!

Last year I was postively beaming every time a rain drop fell ... perhaps I should change the title of my blog to earth fire and why won't this rainwater stop falling down and preventing me from washing my clothes.

LOL!!!!

I am in the process of packing my hospital bag today.

Kt is improving steadily and I am hoping she will be able to go to school on tuesday. Then on wednesday she will have a field trip to a farm.

I will be getting a baby capsule fitted by the ambulance service on tuesday... and have a few last minute things to try and buy.

Just realized that most of kt's long pants (for winter) are way too small and she will need some more.

I buy them too big and she gets several years use out of them. Although the waists still fit ok (she has a tiny waist) more and more of her ankles are exposed.

I also need some more maternity bras.

On Wednesday I will have my antenatal appointment at the hospital.

On thursday and friday uni will be back at work and I will spend a few quiet days on my own trying to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment