Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Office progress and baby clothes

I have managed to put away a few more things from the office, and I cleared two drawers in the baby chest of drawers.

Uni is finishing the floor of the computer room downstairs now that he has painted all the walls and the stationery cupboard (which used to be his old wardrobe).

We aim to have the downstairs room ready for the computer and other office furniture by the end of the month (Feb).

In that time I will empty as much stuff out of the upstairs computer room and when it is completely empty (most things will go down to the new office) he will clean and paint the walls and then we will start filling it all with baby furniture and toys and the transformation to baby's room will be complete.

I sorted through all of kt's size 00000-00 clothes today and organized them into sizes and boy or girl colour piles.

The boy colours have been put into the two empty drawers in the baby chest of drawers and I will wash them and iron them again and fold them and sort them into summer/winter clothes in the coming weeks.

The girly coloured clothes I will keep until after the birth (just in case) then I will decide what to give away, what to keep as mementos for kt and space permitting whether to keep any clothes for my future nieces or nephews.

I may do this either soon after the birth, or wait until Mr bump grows out of each size of clothing so that there is a mix of both colours.

Seeing kt's 00000 size clothes astounded me as they are soooo very tiny. I still marvel that she was that small.

She was pretty surprised and delighted when I showed them to her!

Have had plenty of feel good hormones circulating around my body this afternoon and someone has been sticking either an elbow or a knee out the front of my belly to make his presence known!

No comments:

Post a Comment