Tuesday, February 9, 2010

busy day

Yesterday was very busy so today I am taking it easy.

Suspect I will spend way too much time on the computer!

My printer is not working. Very annoying and it is only 8 months old. I just put in all new ink cartridges, coloured things print but black things don't!

Yesterday I went to woolies to do my fortnightly shop. I think I went well ... a tad over budget, but will be well stocked up and each coming fortnight will need to buy less and less.

When I tried to get out of the store I got stuck behind an old lady with some very unusual transaction to do which took forever. I just made up my mind to swap over to the other checkout and another cheeky 80 year old who was behind me in line raced me there and GOT THERE FIRST!

This is NOT FAIR!!!

So then I waited in line behind her ... still not sure if I had made the right decision or not.

Finally got out of the store, loading things in the car and realized to my horror that I had forgotten to buy milk ... which is the main reason most times for even going shopping in the first place.

Seriously contemplated leaving it for another day but then thought I may as well do it since I am here now and I will not want to do any more shopping this week ... I have done plenty in the last few days.

Went back in again and finally got out. Headed off to buy prawns at morgans for a prawn roll dinner that night for Uni, Izzy and Kt.

Once I got home I unpacked everything, emptied the dishwasher, refilled it, made lunch, emptied the dishwasher again and part refilled it.

Put in new printer cartridges and printed out about 10 pages with no black ink appearing.

Sent some emails ...

Picked up kt from school.

Did homework with her

Made prawn rolls for dinner, made myself an early dinner with prawns and rice, ate it, jumped in the shower, Izzy arrived and uni and I headed off to the antenatal class.

More about that in pregnancy diary although perhaps not immediately.

After kt was safely in bed aunty izzy and I had a good long chat and then of course a late bedtime.

I had to have a snack before bed because as always if I stay up beyond 11pm I get ravenous.

Then headed off to bed for a dream filled night full of babies and hospitals and births.

No comments:

Post a Comment